- Genelec AIC25 Active In-Ceiling loudspeaker system consists of a two-way loudspeaker enclosure and a matched remote amplifier module RAM2.
- Designed to the same rigorous standards as all other Genelec's high performance loudspeakers, the AIC25 features extremely low distortion, neutrality and sound pressure capability unequalled by other in-ceiling loudspeaker of similar size.
- The AIC25 loudspeaker has a 5" bass driver and a 3/4" treble driver giving a precise and uncolored acoustic response.
- The solid, carefully dimensioned enclosure gives far better control of bass reproduction than typical in-ceiling loudspeakers.
- The enclosure requires only 158 mm (63/16") of free depth inside the ceiling structure and can easily be retrofitted into existing constructions. The visible parts of the loudspeaker can be painted to match the colour of the ceiling.
- The RAM2 amplifier module can be rack mounted with its dedicated RM2 Rack Mount Kit (optional) or placed on a shelf or into a cabinet.
- Cut-out diameter: 257 mm (10 1/8")
- Minimum free mounting depth: 160 mm (6 4/16")
- 100 dB
- 70 Hz - 18 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- 68 Hz - 20 kHz (- 3 dB)
- 3.0 kHz
- Bass 5" + Treble 3/4"
- Bass 40 W + Treble 40 W
- D x D 284 x 158 mm
- 3 Kg (6.6 lb)
- 1 x XLR analog in
- 1 x RCA analog in